E-file Your Taxes
With TurboTax Online
There really is no easier way
Almost no one files a paper tax return any more. And why should they? E-filing is easier, quicker, and cuts down on mistakes. In fact, in 2017, approximately 122 million out of 147 million total tax returns were e-filed through various tax preparation platforms.
If you still need convincing, check out the Top 10 Reasons for Filing Taxes Online, or simply start working on your return.
FREE for everyone filing a 1040EZ.
• Easily import your W2
• Worry-free prep and file
• Transfer last year's return
• Live help if needed
The most popular option for 1040/1040A filers.
• Covers itemized deductions
• Covers all 1099 income
• Extra help for homeowners
• Help with charitable donations
For everyone with investment income and deductions.
• 350+ deductions and credits
• Covers sale of investments
• Calculates cost basis
• Rental income and deductions
Premier & Business
Perfect for the self-employed and those filing Schedule C/D.
• All personal and business taxes
• Schedule C expense reporting
• Business deductions
• Extra help and guidance
You Can Work on Your State Return Too
After completing the federal portion of your interview, you will be given the opportunity to e-file your state taxes as well.
This pretty much involves just transferring all your information with one click, then answering a few questions specific to your state.
Get both returns finished and filed at the same time. What could be easier?
TurboTax for Business
The TurboTax for Business software package is the most advanced tax prep program that Intuit offers.
• Covers reporting income and expenses for S Corp, partnership, C Corp, and multi-member LLCs
• Maximizes industry-specific tax deductions and credits
• Imports your Profit & Loss statements from QuickBooks