All Your Taxes,
File Your Return
An Easy-to-Use Guide to Taxes
Figuring out your taxes each April (and year-round) can be treacherous: so many rules to know, forms to fill out, and they all change every year! We'll help you through the process by providing simple, plain-English explanations of the most common tax forms, laws, and regulations.
If you just want to smile before doing your taxes, watch the Turbo Tax Super Bowl commercial.
More Guides to Your Taxes
• IRS Tax Forms - Find out which IRS tax forms to file, download any and all forms and publications you might need, and learn more about electronic filing.
• Federal Education Tax Benefits - A guide for students and parents on possible education-related tax savings.
• IRS Audit Advice - What you need to know, and what you should do, if you're unlucky enough to get audited. It happens.
• Capital Gains Tax Laws - Helps you makes sense of this often-mentioned but seldom-understood subject.
• State Income Taxes - Learn about the latest changes in your state's tax code, and get all the forms and info you need to file your state return.